Steve Pavlina blog on personal development is where his work in self-help really began.
He started his blog as a way to share his ideas and insights to readers and to chronicle the different life projects he undertakes. His blog is full of different ideas and also keeps detailed logs of all his trials and experiments.
Thus, it covers many different topics such as personal development, success, consciousness, courage, productivity, motivation, career, wealth, business, goal setting, and spirituality, among several others.
His blog is also a treasure trove for those who are also interested in some of the trials he has conducted, including:
Steve Pavlina’s blog is also an honest retelling of the story of a man who saw his life going downhill and chose to do something about it.
At an early age, Steve was imprisoned for felony grand theft and several other misdemeanors. This was what prompted him to began listening to personal development audio programs, which had a major effect on his beliefs, thoughts, and attitude. Eventually, he embarked on his major personal development quest, and together, his studies and his experiences help make him the personal development guru that he is now.
The Steve Pavlina Blog – categories
Steve’s blog is divided into several categories to help readers find what they are looking for. He has also featured several highly acclaimed posts, such as:
- 10 Reasons You Should Never Get a Job
- How to Discover Your Life Purpose in About 20 Minutes
- How to Decide When to End a Long-term Relationship
- How to Cook Brown Rice
- How to Get Up Right Away When Your Alarm Goes Off
- How to Make Money From Your Blog
- How to Become an Early Riser
- 10 Tips for College Students
- The Law of Attraction
- How to Be a Man
- Understanding Family Relationship Problems
- 10 Reasons You Should Never Have a Religion
- 33 Rules to Boost Your Productivity
- How to Make Lots of Money During a Recession
- How to Manifest Money
- Levels of Consciousness
- Remove a Limiting Belief in About 20 Minutes
- How to Squash Negative Thought Patterns
- 30 Days to Success
- Cause-Effect vs. Intention-Manifestation
- Living Paycheck to Paycheck
- How to Stop Complaining
- Self-Discipline: Acceptance
- How to Build a High-Traffic Web Site (or Blog)
- The Parable of the Talents
- 10 Stupid Mistakes Made by the Newly Self-Employed
- The Meaning of Life: Intro
- 10 Tips for a Better Cover Letter
- Self-Discipline: Persistence
By reading his posts, you can get a lot of meaningful and practical advice that are proven and tested by Steve’s own experiences.
This is what sets him apart as a self-help guru.
Steve is open to new experiences and to changes. He does not only give straightforward advice. He really throws himself into life projects so people can really see the effects of his actions on his life. This helped build his credibility and helped establish a huge loyal following.
In fact, his followers are so powerful that one of his blog posts on meditation has inspired musician Ben Averch to write a song called ‘No Division’.
All of Steve’s work, including all posts in his blog, with the exception of his book ‘Personal Development for Smart People’, has been released in the public domain by Steve himself back in December 15, 2010.